Daiso Haul!

I have a confession. I've been madly in love with Daiso. Like ever since I first stepped into one of the Daiso stores in Singapore. In case you don't know, Daiso sells things all at $2 each!!!!! Bloody hell 2 bux for anything and everything you want! It is a rarity for me to go into Daiso and not come out with anything, impossible I tell you! I think it never ever happened at all, haha! I always have things to buy, doesn't matter if it's a necessity or not. Oops.



So I went to Plaza Singapura's Daiso. It isn't the biggest store in Singapore (the biggest is in IMM, Jurong East) but I wanted a change in place so I went there. Holy crap the first thing I see is the art & craft area. I love anything cutesy and whatnots! 

There were like a whole rack just for fabric. The prints were cute, I couldn't take my eyes off them! There were like 5-6 pieces I picked out but then I narrowed down to 3! I don't even know why I bought them. /shrugs/ L-R: Denim, white polka dots with red base, black floral with white base.

I went further in and found this canvas (?) board and acrylic paint tube. I am not an artist or a grade A student in art but art just amazes me so I decided to get them. It's okay, I'll learn how to paint nicely soon hahaha!!

24 pieces of small buttons! And yup, I do not know what to do with them but I still went ahead to buy them. Judge me, whatever. Maybe design my own buttons with the fabric I bought....

48 pieces of small pegs and a bundle of higher quality rafia string? Hahaha I don't even know. I bought them because I thought it'd look nice when I hang up my polaroid photos in the room.

2 packs of friendship bracelets string? I wanted to make my own braided arm candy but not know how so brb while I watch some youtube vids LOL.

I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHY!!! I'm just wasting my own money. Someone ought to slap me because this item that I bought is merely a present decoration that I honestly do not know what to do with it. /shakes head/

This is a pack of embossers?

Thumbtacks for my notice board. Shows how much notices I have pinned up...

A makeup brush! Hahahaha I can't expect much from this brush because it's only $2 right.

And why the heck won't people buy this delicious awesome caramel corn snack huh?? You guys have to buy it! Buy more if you like, it is awesome anyway ;)

So here's the big ass shopping bag I lugged around town. I think people there judged me like "why the hell would this girl come all the way to town just to shop at daiso..." or something like that. Whatever hahaha!

♥ I am not affiliated or sponsored with any companies mentioned in this post. I am not getting paid for my opinions and everything was bought with my own money. Unless stated otherwise. ♥

Photos taken with: Canon EOS 1000D ((10.1 MP, 3888x2592 pixels))

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

hello

hello

hello

plain jane trying to be more interesting
know more about me here :-)