dash of everything

First post for the category Wardrobe!! So pumped, haha! This was at Gardens by the Bay. I took lots of shots of myself but they were all so gross so these photos are the ones that are better than the rest, not that they're perfect or anything.






-----------------------------------------------------





Dress {whatisdope} | Scarf {sghijabgirl} | Bag {perllini and mel} | Bracelet {thrift store} | Ring {beadstreet} | Shoes {overseas}

Since I was at CBD area, I put on the classic LBD (little black dress). To make it look more fun rather than boring black, I tied a scarf around the neck, having a low scoop image. This way, I can look formal and fun at the same time. Plus, I need not wear a necklace since my scarf acts as an accessory. I also wore my pearl bracelet which has a bird as the charm. It's really cutesy, hehe! My ring was one of the vintage Marilyn Monroe and really thrilled to be wearing it for the first time LOL! I had a turquoise satchel which matches my colourful scarf hehe. My black flats are really versatile for any occasion, tho I need a new one 'cus the current one seems really worn out haha.

I really had fun on that day although it was scorching hot. Hence the reason I tied my hair in a bun. Goodness Singapore is one hot mama! Alright, gotta go :-*

♥ I am not affiliated or sponsored with any companies mentioned in this post. I am not getting paid for my opinions and everything was bought with my own money. Unless stated otherwise. ♥

Photos taken with: Canon EOS 1000D ((10.1 MP, 3888x2592 pixels))

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

hello

hello

hello

plain jane trying to be more interesting
know more about me here :-)