Eat clean!

Hello! I went to the supermarket the other day and got myself some really healthy food, teehee! And I'm here to share with you my daily snack ons. It's much better than munching on junk food :o



So here's what I got...

Some froyos are expensive to me lol, you should know I am such a cheapskate. So I bought this big cup of natural yoghurt. It tastes better than the commercial froyos we have around Singapore.

BLUEBERRIES

RASPBERRIES

GRAPES

RED APPLES


I love fruits. I love fruits. I love fruits. I love fruits. I love fruits. I love fruits. I love fruits. I love fruits. I love fruits. I love fruits. I love fruits. I love fruits. I love fruits. I love fruits. I love fruits. I love fruits. I love fruits. I love fruits. I love fruits. I love fruits. I love fruits. I love fruits. I love fruits. I love fruits. I love fruits. I love fruits. I love fruits. I love fruits. I love fruits. I love fruits. I love fruits. I love fruits. I love fruits. I love fruits. I love fruits. I love fruits. I love fruits. I love fruits. I love fruits. I love fruits. I love fruits. I love fruits. I love fruits. I love fruits. I love fruits. I love fruits. I love fruits. I love fruits. I love fruits. I love fruits. I love fruits. I love fruits. I love fruits. I love fruits. 
 

♥ I am not affiliated or sponsored with any companies mentioned in this post. I am not getting paid for my opinions and everything was bought with my own money. Unless stated otherwise. ♥

Photos taken with: Canon EOS 1000D ((10.1 MP, 3888x2592 pixels))

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

hello

hello

hello

plain jane trying to be more interesting
know more about me here :-)