New Look Haul!

Hello again! I'm back with a new haul from New Look! I must really stop spending money so easily /cries/. But whatever, I bought them anyway haha! Somebody has got to confiscate my cash and cards. I'm spending like there's no tomorrow /gasps/.


My shopping bag was almost going to tear, yikes!

12 different studs @ $13.90

Socks galore! L-R: 5 pair coloured @ $9.90, kitten graphic @ $6.90, dino dots @ $6.90.

Mad love for this khaki wallet @ $19.90!

Coral skater skirt at a steal for only @ $26.90. It comes with a free belt!

Pink floral skull with grey base chiffon scarf @ $19.90.

Bright Maroon skinny jeans @ $39.90!

♥ I am not affiliated or sponsored with any companies mentioned in this post. I am not getting paid for my opinions and everything was bought with my own money. Unless stated otherwise. ♥

Photos taken with: Canon EOS 1000D ((10.1 MP, 3888x2592 pixels))

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

hello

hello

hello

plain jane trying to be more interesting
know more about me here :-)