La Marelle Cafe & Boutique


It was a lovely day and me and my poppys decided to chill at a cafe after a not-so-lovely thrifting. Since we're around Bugis, we decided to go Haji Lane and crash. Since it was still morning (yes, we went out really early), most of the cafes have yet to open. So we kind of just shopped around haji lane and finally when hungry, we found this pretty hidden cafe. I literally mean pretty and hidden.

"the light at the end of the tunnel"


pathetic selfie



pastries and cakes and drinks

their cute/cheeky bells







their mini boutique





Let me just say how cute and artsy the whole place is. It's like the place to let your imaginations flow. The view from the window is pretty nice and you can do your work there, plus FREE wifi!! What are y'all waiting for, seriously? This cafe brings out the child in every one of us.


We ordered iced red tea in a pot; apple and peach. 

Food arrived!


Chicken lasagna, topped with mozarella cheese and mini salad.

Coiled sausage, mashed potato and mini salad.

I cleaned the whole plate because I was that hungry. #fatproblems

mandatory shot with my food hahahaha

First of all, I apologise for bad quality photos. I'm not good at doing food reviews because I am such a glutton, everything I eat is nice. *shrugs* Anyway, the price is reasonable for good food! Plus you can eat and shop in the same place. They carry over 40 artsy cutesy international brands featuring bags, necklaces, porcelain plates and stationery. The decoration and plates are so pretty, I don't mind going there multiple times. Plus, service was awesome! We didn't try the cakes but I can assure you they're good as well. If you don't believe me, head on down! xoxo

PS: I really don't like those people I ask for recommendations and they ignore me because they're too proud to share their finds. I'm not going to be one of them. Stay tune for more eateries I'm willing to share!

La Marelle Cafe & Boutique
25A Baghdad Street
Singapore
https://www.facebook.com/LaMarelleCafe

Ask me anything

♥ I am not affiliated or sponsored with any companies mentioned in this post. I am not getting paid for my opinions and everything was bought with my own money. Unless stated otherwise. ♥

Photos taken with: iPod Touch 4th Gen ((0.7 MP, 640x960 pixels))

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

hello

hello

hello

plain jane trying to be more interesting
know more about me here :-)