ThisWildLife!










Went for TWL concert at Timbre@Substation. Food, drinks, friends and good music. What more can I ask for right? Loved it when bands tell stories of how their songs came about and sometimes input jokes. But what irked me that night was when some of the people there barely know the lyrics, like I was there screaming my lungs out singing along and when I scanned the room, some were just standing there looking bored af. Err bro, you come here for what?? Decided not to let them ruin my night even tho they're taking up a lot of space just by standing there. It's a free concert btw. At least my friends listened to them and everything was cool again. I cannot thank upsurge productions more for all the acts they brought in. Love you guys xx

Ask me anything

Photos taken with: LG G2 x iPod 5 x iPhone 6

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

hello

hello

hello

plain jane trying to be more interesting
know more about me here :-)